And I'm doing just fine. I'm always landin on my feet,
in the nick of time. :)

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2011

Freefallin'


Its not the first time I've felt this heartache.
Its not the first time I've felt my world shake.
Won't be the last time I cry,
but there's no tears tonight,
leaving my stress at the door 'til daybreak.

'Cause I can feel it in the air,
something's different tonight.
I'm steppin' out of your shadow
and moving into the light.
Figured it out now I'm liberated,
feel like I'm somebody new.
Won't wait around for your love now baby,
you're never coming through.

And I'm freefallin',
I'm letting go, just let the melody flow.
Said I'm freefallin',
I'm feelin so like,
whatever 'cause things can only get better.
I'm free tonight, sweet dreams, goodbye.
I'm free tonight. Its all good, I'm alright.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen